- Most experts agree that if you are sexually active or over 18 years old you should have a gynecological exam once a year.
- Problems with my periods or no period at all?
- Questions about my body, my genitals or my breasts: am I healthy?
- I have a boyfriend and want to have sex: what is safe?
- How to prevent pregnancy?
- I want to start the pill.
- How to prevent sexually transmitted diseases?
If you think of questions that you would like to ask your doctor, please click on the Personal Notes button in the upper right corner of this page. You can keep the questions you selected in your personal notes. Later you can add personal questions or notes, you can print them and take them with you to your doctor.